About the International Workers Solidarity Network
The work of the IWSN will take many forms, and we invite organizations and individuals who agree with the call to action to join the network, contribute your experiences in the struggle, and share your ideas on how to develop and strengthen this work. Sign on now to join.Our activities will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Workers Solidarity Days — a May Day every month, unified by a theme, slogan, or day of activity — will initially be our main focus of work
- Organizing new sections of the working class, especially those who are being radicalized by the misery, and inequality caused by capitalism
- Preparing for mass struggle by activating the international network when a major upsurge breaks out — whether that is a strike by education workers, the movement of low-wage workers, a Black Lives Matter mobilization, response to the climate crisis, etc. — and broadening solidarity
- Making a deliberate effort to raise the consciousness of our class, making them aware that they are in fact, in the working class
- Organizing Workers Assemblies that bring together various sections of the working class, especially the most oppressed, to develop and mobilize workers’ power
We call on all working class activists, organizers, union members and unorganized, to join the IWSN and build new forms of independent working class power. We welcome all working class and oppressed people to join the network, not just those who may already be a part of the organized labor movement.
Sign On and Get Involved!